Emergency Pet Care in Jacksonville
Offering Emergency Services for Pets of All Sizes
We understand that veterinary emergencies can happen without warning, at any time of the day or night.
If your pet is having an emergency during our regular doctor hours, please call us immediately at (904) 853-3588 for instructions and so we can prepare for your arrival.
Our business hours are as follows:
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM-12:30 PM, 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
If your pet is having an emergency outside of our business hours, please contact the emergency center listed below.
Blue Pearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital
275 Corporate Way Ste 200,
Orange Park, FL 32073
Phone: (904) 264-8281
What To Do In a Pet Emergency
When the unthinkable happens and your pet requires immediate medical attention, you want to be prepared. Sometimes, pet emergencies can on suddenly and at other times they're gradual. Here are a few tips on how to respond during your pet's emergency.
- Remain Calm - This can be difficult, but try to remain calm and pay attention the the specific details surrounding your pet's situation.
- Assess the Full Problem - Take a look at your pet to see if there are any visible signs of injury. If your pet is externally bleeding or broke a bone, quickly assess and call your vet. If your pet is vomiting or acting strange, you may want to make note of any strange behaviors.
- Do What You Can - There is a lot your can do before arriving at the vet depending on the urgency of the situation.
- Call An Emergency Veterinarian Near You - Our Jacksonville emergency veterinarian hours and contact information are listed above. Call and explain the situation to the veterinarian and do your best to adhere to their instuctions.
Contact an Emergency Veterinarian Near You
The Jacksonville emergency veterinary team is here to help you and your pet during regular business hours. For an after hours emergency, contact Blue Pearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Orange Park.
“Dr. B is always so caring and loving to Margo and Bailey. Highly recommend them.”- Carolyn H.
“The staff is always so friendly and caring!”- Meghann M.
“When it comes to my fur babies they get the best and I can say this place is just that!”- Amanda G.